Friday, April 20, 2012

Look at us now!

Two years later, my, things have changed. We added a baby. A sweet red-headed little boy who we will call Green. Blue, our eldest son is 6 and Pink, our little girl, is 3. We recently moved two states away to the border of New England. We live in a rural (seriously, I mean RURAL) agricultural valley 30 minutes over two mountains from town. Our house is much larger, our budget is much larger, our dreams have evolved.

I understand that "Journey to My Yurt" is more of a story of our journey rather than reaching the end goal. Today, as Mr Fixit and I were talking on the phone about all the projects we have going on at the new house he said "Your idea of a yurt is starting to sound better and better" GASP* So then I rambled on and on about the savings, yurt options, locations, composting toilets, alternative energy until his eyes glazed over and he mumbled he needed to finish shopping.

No comments: