Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Please join me in: "I will pray for him - 30 Days of Praying for Our Husbands"


For the month of September I would like to take a few minutes of every day and pray for a specific aspect of my husbands life.

If you are interested in participating I will be sending out daily emails with that day's topic, scripture and praise and answered prayers from others praying with us. I have also started a Facebook group so we can share with other "I will pray for him" participants.

You can join by entering your email here 

Don't forget to confirm by going into your email and clicking on the URL to verify that you would like to be on the "I will pray for him" mailing list. You can unsubscribe at anytime.

and if you have a Facebook account join us at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Iwillprayforhim/

I have a few women prayer warriors who have volunteered to pray for your prayer requests if you would like to email a specific burden you or your husband are carrying. These will be kept private and first name and last initial will be all that is used for identification. You can email prayer requests to iwillprayforhim@gmail.com.

I know we will be richly blessed

2 comments:

jessnest said...

Awesome book! :)

Bethany Rosselit said...

I use the two prayer calendars from this link to pray for my husband and daughter each morning. They're all really quick, sweet prayers.

http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2010/07/how-to-prepare-the-day-for-our-children.html