Monday, June 4, 2012

And the award goes to.....

ME!!!!

Seriously, I deserve the Super Awesome Mommy award today.

Why you ask?

Because I changed a diaper in a restroom without a changing table. It didn't have a counter near the sinks, a tank on the back of the toilet. Nothing!!!! So how did I do it? By standing on one leg while balancing the baby on the other leg.

I would like to thank Shaun T for a months worth of "high knees". My two older children for providing numerous diaper changes that have all lead up to this moment. Pink for being a witness and finally Green. Without you I never would have found myself in a situation where there was a diaper that urgently needed changing and it was pouring rain outside so there was no way I was going to do it outside on the cars front seat. Thank you all and goodnight!


1 comment:

Bethany Rosselit said...

That is one positive to having a late potty-trainer. She can stand up while I change her!

But, yes you do deserve mommy of the year... :-)